Staying motivated!  

RSS

WoVeN - Tara
(@woven-tara)
Member Admin
October 4, 2017 11:26 am  

Healthy living can be really overwhelming, especially with so much information out there suggesting how to stay fit and eat healthy. Everyone is different, so different things work for different people - what has worked for you? What keeps you motivated, or where are you looking to add some extra motivation in your life?

ReplyQuote
vsullivan
(@vsullivan)
October 14, 2017 2:46 am  

I remind myself that small daily action towards living healthy is an investment towards my future self and that I am worth it. I also have learned to just be kind to myself, and self-forgiveness.  

SFeather liked
ReplyQuote
WoVeN - Katie
(@woven-katie)
Member Admin
October 16, 2017 9:47 am  

Reminding yourself that actions towards healthy living is an investment in your future with being kind to yourself sounds like a great combination.  

SFeather liked
ReplyQuote
ernestine
(@ernestine)
March 21, 2018 11:24 am  

I feel that healthy living also requires me to re-evaluate what is working good in my life and things that are challenging. I once attended a conference years ago and a motivational speaker gave a presentation comparing life in general to that of preparing your baggage to catch a flight. I soon begin to do a self assessment to determine the extra baggage that was weighing me down and started taking steps to relieve the load. I soon learn how to assess what I was carrying in my baggage. Sometimes my luggage might be heavy and sometimes it might be light.  This I do know,  I do not want to be rushing through life pulling extra luggage. ✈

Levels liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register