[Sticky] Forum Guidelines for Posting  

RSS

WoVeN - Katie
(@woven-katie)
Member Admin
October 3, 2017 3:41 pm  

Welcome to the WoVeN community! We are very excited that you have found us!

These forums are an extension of the WoVeN community and a place to connect with other women Veterans across the United States.  Feel free to start up conversations, seek information or resources, or just have fun.

We expect our community members to:

- Be respectful of other community member.

- Provide honest information regarding who you are.

- Refrain from using the forums for advertising of third party services or websites, unless authorized by us in advance.

- To connect, share information, and support other women Veterans who join the forums.

Thanks for joining the conversation!

ReplyQuote
Thdedeaux
(@thdedeaux)
September 19, 2018 1:40 am  

My name is Theresa and I'm truly hoping to find not only other vets who know what ptsd is like and how it controls your life but get advice, help and comfort. I've never felt so unloved and alone in this world as I have in the past 5 years.   My x has poisoned my kids minds against me and they really want nothing to do with me. My entire life has been about my kids and the pain from this feels like it's eaten up my soul. My storage in utah was robbed two years ago. That was hell but two weeks later when I got home to nv my home had been cleaned out. Already in PTSD mode ...this sent me over the top. First I repaired house to feel safe. I submitted invoice to landlord who replied I wasnt disabled and evicted me. My x and his cop friend then called usaa and cried fraud. Usaa did nothing to help me. I was living in parks and behind stores. I was raped ...and beaten up a few times and what little i had left was gone. Meanwhile im waiting for usaa. They dragged me along . A year to the date they have me being interview by their lawyer who half way in I'm crying so hard I cant breathe. I retreat to Utah. I miss the next appt with lawyer due to health reasons. The next my ride flaked. I'm denied saying I didn't cooperate and i had a second insurance. Do they not get PTSd? I don't have two insurances. I've written everyone and their dog for help. Ive tried legal aid pro bono ive tried to get housing help. I'm turned away. I'm still homeless .two years later. My kids hate me and I feel so alone and honestly im giving up. I'm exhausted . 

ReplyQuote
WoVeN - Katie
(@woven-katie)
Member Admin
October 19, 2018 2:56 pm  

Theresa - I am truly sorry to hear how difficult things have been for you! I know that you and I have had contact over email and that we have provided you with some resources to reach out to.  It sounds like hearing kind words from other Veterans would help you to feel supported and not so alone.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register