Mental Health & Healthcare Resources
WoVeN does not provide healthcare, but there are many excellent physical and mental healthcare services available for Veterans that can help you learn more about your health or connect you with the treatment you need.
If you are living with symptoms of a mental health condition—such as anxiety, depression, or PTSD— or with symptoms of a medical condition, help is available to you.
If you are in crisis, there are resources available to you that offer immediate assistance.
If You Are in Crisis
Contact the Veterans Crisis Line:
- You can dial 988 (press 1)
- Send a text to 838255,
- Or start an online Confidential Veterans Chat with a counselor
- You can also visit the Veterans Crisis Line’s website to learn more.
- Call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- Call 911
- Go to the nearest emergency room